Happy New Year
The Ingredients you will need to make this are:
225 grams proscuitto ham about 6mm thick
2 cups flour
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
2. Dice ham and sausage, mix together with all the cheeses. Set aside.
3. Sift flour, make a well. Add eggs, milk and butter.
4. Mix gradually then knead well.
5. Roll mixture into a ball, cut in half. Roll out half on a floured board to the thickness of a pie crust.
6. Lift into a pie dish. Add filling, spread out evenly.
7. Roll out remaining pastry and place on top. Seal by pressing edges together.
8. Bake for 1 hour till brown. Serve at room temperature.
This pizza is a traditional Easter dish in many parts of Italy.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net