Happy New Year
The Ingredients you will need to make this are:
500 grams plain flour
1. Put sifted flour and salt in bowl with chopped butter, sugar, salt, lemon, vanilla and yeast mixture whihc is made by blending yeast with part of warm milk and flour and stand for 1/2 hour.
2. Add rest of milk, beaten egg yolks and mix all ingredients well in bowl. Turn out and add sultanas and grated almonds.
3. Knead mixture well. Return to bowl, cover and let stand 45 minutes or until raised.
4. Form a round cake, place on greased baking tray and let stand for further 45 minutes.
5. Cut a shape of a cross with a knife and brush it with a beaten egg then sprinkle the cross with grated almonds.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for 1 hour.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net