Happy New Year
The Ingredients you will need to make this are:
30 grams yeast
1. Mix all dry ingredients with half the flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat butter, milk and beaten egg until lukewarm.
3. Add liquids to dry mixture and beat 2 minutes.
4. Stir in remainder of flour until soft.
5. Knead on slightly floured board.
6. Cover dough in bowl with cloth and let rise for 30-40 minutes.
7. Punch dough down and divide into 24 buns and place on greased tray and allow to rise again.
8. Bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
9. Put on wire rack to cool.
10. Mix a little milk with 1/2 cup icing sugar, then brush on buns to make crosses.
Hot-cross buns are traditional to many English-speaking countries. Originating in Britain.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net