Happy New Year
The Ingredients you will need to make this are:
50 grams yeast
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. Add sugar, butter and salt to milk and allow to cool till lukewarm.
3. Add flour, cardamon and yeast and mix well.
4. Cover and let rise in warm place for 30 minutes, then push down.
5. Shape into 24 balls and place on greased tray 5 centrimetres apart. Allow to rise for 30 minutes, then brush with beaten egg.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes.
These are traditional buns eaten during the Mardi Gras period before the commencement of Lent.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net