Who Was Born On Your Birthday?
1 cup butter or margarine
1. Cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and beat well.
2. Sift the dry ingredients and add them to the creamed mixture.
3. Add the milk and the vanilla and chill the dough for an hour.
4. Roll the dough out.
5. Dip a rabbit-shaped cookie cutter into flour and cut the cookies.
6. Place them on a greased baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net