Happy New Year
The Ingredients you will need to make this are:
90 grams butter
1. Cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg yolk.
2. Sift flour and salt.
3. Fold into creamed mixture.
4. Add fruit, mix well.
5. Add enough milk/brandy to make a soft dough.
6. Knead lightly. Roll out on a floured to 5 mm thick.
7. Cut with a fluted cutter 6cms in width and make a small hole to one side of each biscuit.
8. Place on greased baking tray. Bake on top shelf for 10 minutes in a moderate oven. Remove from oven, brush with egg white and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for a further 10 minutes.
It is traditional to serve these biscuits tied in three with a ribbon to represent the Trinity.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net